We debuted our brand in May 2006 with 2 founding products, the NutriTea Chrysanthemum with Wolfberry and the NutriTea Genmai Green Tea. Since then, we have launched a variety of other drinks and have prided ourselves in the freshness and goodness in our products.
Taste the fusion of modernity and tradition as we keep our drinks tasting home-brewed yet convenient to take on the go. Certified as the healthier choice by Health Promotion Board, we use a range of premium ingredients such as snow pears and Chinese wolfberries to brew our drinks. Our products use time-tested recipes together with naturally sourced ingredients.
F&N NutriWell restores balance, enhances body and mind in a soft therapeutic relaxing and calming way.
Being freshly brewed, authentic and made with natural ingredients, F&N NutriWell does not contain any preservatives; its convenience packaging also makes it ready to drink anytime.
Medical halls/ Home brews may be traditional but they could be inconvenient to purchase. Hence F&N NutriWell breaks out of conventional trade-offs with the following:
- F&N NutriWell is modern and is certified healthier choice by Health Promotion Board.
- F&N NutriWell is produced and widely distributed by a reliable and trusted manufacturer, F&N Foods.
What’s more, you can enjoy the goodness of freshly brewed, no preservatives and reduced sugar F&N NutriWell any time anywhere! It is found in major supermarkets and leading retailers.
F&N Nutriwell is:
- Modern, convenient and a naturally healthy drink
- Freshly brewed
- Uses natural ingredients
- No Preservatives
- Reduced sugar
- Certified healthier choice
While Ready-to-Drink is:
- Not freshly brewed with possible content of added preservatives (longer shelf life)
- May contain high amounts of added sugar
- Not endorsed with Healthier Choice Symbol
Yes, it is advisable to drink F&N NutriWell in moderation during pregnancy as it helps to restore balance in the body. If you are in doubt, please consult your doctor first.
F&N NutriWell’s ingredients and its flavours come with a purpose:
- Water chestnut: Known for its sweet flavour and helps to promote urination, strengthen the lungs and stomach for hemorrhoids and mouth ulcers.
- Sugar Cane: Refreshing and is an everyday energy source.
- Barley: A popular drink known for its “cooling” properties is a natural remedy to sore throats and fevers. It is also a refreshing daily beverage enjoyed by many living in tropical climates. A low-glycemic grain, barley is high in soluble and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber boosts the metabolism of fat, cholesterol and carbohydrates, while insoluble fiber promotes a healthy digestive tract.
- Wolfberry: Traditionally noted to exert positive effects on longevity, wellness and vision. It is very rich in zeaxanthin, an antioxidant. In human trials it has shown to significantly increase the level of superoxide dimutase, a powerful antioxidant, in red blood cells.
- Chrysanthemum: Cooling properties and is often recommended for those with fever and sore throat.
- Lemongrass: Relieve colitis, indigestion and gastroenteritis ailments. Lemongrass oil is a popular part of aromatherapy that helps to revitalize the body, alleviate headache, body pain, nervous exhaustion and stress-related conditions.
- Ginger: Great for soothing stomach disorder and aids digestion.
- Snow Pear: Known for its cooling properties, snow pear is a great source of fibre, antioxidants, potassium, and vitamins K and C.
- Red Dates: Regarded as a Chinese superfood with high levels of B vitamins, red dates are used to remedy various ailments from anaemia to insomnia.
- Snow Fungus: Highly valued in Asia for its nourishing effects, snow fungus is rich in fibre, amino acids, and vitamins B, D and E.
Yes, F&N NutriWell, being a wellness product, gives you the balance you need to take good care of yourselves. With long term consumption, it restores balance (both cooling & nourishing) and enhances body and mind.
Besides, it is ready to drink anytime anywhere! Available in 1L & 475ml packs.